Reporting Abuse

If you suspect your child or someone else’s child has experienced rape or sexual abuse or a child discloses any form of sexual abuse to you, you must report it to the police or social services.   The police can be contacted via 101 and you can ask to speak to the child protection team within the Public Protection Unit.

In an emergency always dial 999.